The Systems Administrator program helps prepare students for technical opportunities that specialize in operating systems and server administration. Students will have the opportunity to train for certifications from CompTIA and Microsoft. Exams include Test Pass Insurance. Ask an Admissions Representative for details.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to implement client computer management policies
- Understand and manage remote administration and virtualization
- Install and configure basic network infrastructure
- Repair and maintain network desktop and server systems
- And more!
- CompTIA A+ 220-901 and CompTIA A+ 220-902
- CompTIA Network+ N10-006
- Microsoft Specialist: Windows 7, Configuring 70-680
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)