« All Events
Carolina Career Seminar- 7 Steps to Successful Military Transition- Fayetteville
March 11 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Get Help With Your Post-Military Career TODAY!
Save your seat today, and bring a friend!
- Are you planning your transition from the military, and are unsure about next steps?
- Have you already separated, and been less than happy with your post-military career?
- Are you wondering “What career is right for me?”
- Do you feel like you have been at a roadblock, and don’t know how to break through it?
Did you know, according to the Syracuse University Institute for Veterans and Military Families in 2014, “Roughly two-thirds of veterans are likely to leave their first post-military job within two years because of problems like low job satisfaction and limited opportunities for advancement.”
Transitioning to, and maintaining a Post Military career can be scary, and choosing the right path is not easy. This event can help you figure out what you want to do, which career paths may make sense, and you may get some tools you need to have the CAREER you deserve.
By the end of the seminar, you will:
- Learn what a Hiring Manager may look for on your resume and in the interview
- Discover how to set goals and stick with them
- Develop a strategy that can help you in any industry and create a better work/life balance
- Receive instant career-changing, resume-enhancing takeaways to start using right away
- Learn how active duty servicemembers and veterans have successfully transitioned into the new careers in as soon as a matter of months, not years.
- Learn how to leverage the skills you’ve acquired in the military and combine them with new skills desired by many companies seeking talent.