Join us at our inaugural Raleigh community meeting of The WIT Network!
The WIT Network is a global not for profit organization focused on the gender imbalance in the technology industry with over 3000 members, in 30 countries and over 80 communities that organize local networking and education events. Their mission and mandate is to:
• Encourage all women and girls to study STEM and pursue careers in technology
• Enable more women to attain leadership positions and career advancement
• Help companies change the landscape of gender equality within their business
We have the pleasure of having Christine Bongard, Co-Founder and President of The WIT Network visiting us in RTP – a unique opportunity to exchange ideas with WIT leadership.
We know it is a busy season. Please stop in to meet other women with similar interests and help kick off our local chapter!
• Learn about WIT’s mission and resources available to empower and support you
• Share your ideas to shape our WIT chapter
• Enjoy some WIT wine and appetizers
Non-Members are welcome too. So, please feel free to bring a guest.
Hope to see you on the 12th!