Desktop Support Technician
The Desktop Support Technician program prepares students for technical opportunities that include installing and maintaining network hardware, operating systems and software. Students will have the opportunity to train for certifications from CompTIA and Microsoft. Exams include Test Pass Insurance. Ask an Admissions Advisors for details.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to install peripheral computer and network devices
- Install and configure basic network infrastructure
- Troubleshoot network and operating systems issues
- Repair and maintain network desktop systems
- And more!
- CompTIA A+ 220-901 and CompTIA A+ 220-902
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007
- Microsoft Specialist: Windows 7, Configuring 70-680
Interested in our other programs? Click here to learn more.