Security & Network Infrastructure Specialist
The Security & Network Infrastructure Specialist program helps prepare students for technical opportunities that specialize in network administration with an emphasis in security. Students will have the opportunity to train for certifications from CompTIA, Microsoft, and Cisco. Exams include Test Pass Insurance, ask an Admissions Representative for details.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- To repair and maintain network, desktop and server systems
- Provide customer support for help desk
- Identify and troubleshoot network security issues
- Install and manage LANs and WANs
- And more!
- CompTIA A+ 220-901 and CompTIA A+ 220-902
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007
- Microsoft Specialist: Windows 7, Configuring 70-680
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) CAS-003
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician 100-105
- Cisco Certified Network Associate 200-105