The Systems Administrator program helps prepare students for technical opportunities that specialize in operating systems and server administration. Students will have the opportunity to train for certifications from CompTIA and Microsoft. Exams include Test Pass Insurance. Ask an Admissions Representative for details.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to implement client computer management policies
- Understand and manage remote administration and virtualization
- Install and configure basic network infrastructure
- Repair and maintain network desktop and server systems
- And more!
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001 and CompTIA A+ 220-1002
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007
- Microsoft Windows 10 (MD-100)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
Interested in learning more about our other IT Training programs? Click here